Prasad S. Adusumilli is a board-certified surgeon who treats pleural mesothelioma.
- Uses minimally invasive and robot-assisted surgical techniques as appropriate.
- Comforting bedside manner, good at keeping family members informed.
- Active clinical researcher focusing on developing biomarkers to aid in early detection of mesothelioma, and on treatment methods that include genetically engineered strengthening of the immune system and use of lab-created viruses designed to kill cancer cells.
- Engaged as co-principal investigator of two current clinical trials.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- M.D. degree from Guntur Medical College, India.