Marvin R. Balaan is a board-certified internist and pulmonary disease physician who treats mesothelioma patients.
- Serves as interim director of Allegheny General Hospital’s pulmonary and critical care division.
- Teaches at Temple University School of Medicine.
- Authored a number of scientific peer-reviewed clinical journal articles.
- Member of the American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- M.D. degree from the University of Philippines in Manila.