Richard N. Berri is a board-certified general surgeon who treats peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Holds post of director of Surgical Oncology.
- Esteemed as a strong leader committed to the ideals of surgical excellence and compassionate care.
- Emphasizes treatment plans formulated through collaboration with other types of doctors and clinicians whose input can make a significant difference in patient survival and quality of life.
- Research goals include participation in important clinical trials of innovative procedures and therapeutics.
- Authored a number of articles in peer-reviewed periodicals to explain how certain procedure techniques can be improved and help practitioners in other fields better understand cancer’s broader impact on patients.
- M.D. degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine.