Gordon Buduhan is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Directs the Thoracic Surgery Fellowship Program at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg..
- Serves as program director for the General Hospital Health Sciences Centre in Winnipeg.
- Serves as an assistant professor of surgery.
- Has written and published works about trimodality therapy, as well as induction chemotherapy, extrapleural pneumonectomy and hemithoracic radiation therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Serves as a thoracic surgery representative for the National Cancer Institute of Canada (NCIC) Clinical Trials Group Thoracic Disease Site Committee.
- Research interests include non-small-cell lung cancer; neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus neoadjuvant chemoradiation in treating resectable esophageal cancer; adjuvant melatonin use in preventing lung cancer recurrence and mortality; and early detection of lung cancer.
- M.D. degree from University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada.