John A. Chabot is a board-certified surgeon who specializes in the treatment of peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Associate director of clinical affairs for the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Executive director of the Pancreas Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center.
- Holds the title of David V. Habif professor of clinical surgery at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Highly regarded mesothelioma surgeon with a passion for peritoneal mesothelioma research.
- Authored or co-authored numerous articles published in peer-reviewed journals oriented toward pleural disease.
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons and American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association.
- Member of American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, American Medical Association, New York Surgical Society, New York Transplantation Society.
- Named as a New York-Presbyterian Hospital physician of the year.
- M.D. degree from Dartmouth Medical School in New Hampshire.