Neil A. Christie is a board-certified thoracic surgeon who provides oncology care to patients with mesothelioma.
- Director of Hillman Cancer Center’s LIFE Bronchoscopy and Early Lung Cancer Detection Program.
- Specializes in minimally invasive thoracic surgery, fluorescent bronchoscopy, and thoracic stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Authored or co-authored dozens of peer-reviewed journal articles on topics ranging from the analysis of outcomes achieved with various surgical tools to evaluations of techniques for better surgical management of specific types of trouble.
- Teaches at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Member of the Canadian Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association, and Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons.
- M.D. degree from University of Toronto.