Konstantin H. Dragnev is a board-certified medical oncologist, hematologist and internal medicine specialist who treats malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Serves as co-director of the Cancer Mechanisms Program.
- Clinical work focuses on thoracic cancer, particularly involving the lung.
- General interest in oncology and hematology.
- Research interest in neoplastic cell transformation.
- Authored or co-authored more than 50 peer reviewed journal articles about cancer treatment.
- Teaches at Dartmouth University Geisel School of Medicine.
- Named a Castle-Connolly 2013 Top Doctor.
- M.D. degree from Higher Institute of Medicine in Sofia, Bulgaria.