Apar K. Ganti is a board-certified medical oncologist and internal medicine physician who treats asbestos lung diseases, including malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Has a strong academic orientation.
- Takes innovative treatment approaches developed in the university laboratory and adopts them as quickly as possible for use at the patient’s bedside.
- Engages in clinical research and clinical trials focused on chemotherapy combinations and dosing.
- Authored or co-authored many medical research articles appearing in important peer-reviewed journals.
- Teaches at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
- Recipient of the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s 2005 Internal Medicine Fellowship Research Award.
- M.D. degree from University of Pune Medical School, India.