Mario G. Gasparri Farivar is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon with extensive experience performing extrapleural pneumonectomy procedures on mesothelioma patients.
- Prefers multimodality management (surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy) of mesothelioma cases.
- Clinical interests focus on minimally invasive and thoracoscopic surgery technologies and techniques.
- Research activities revolve around ways to improve surgical outcomes and better support patient quality of life.
- Authored or co-authored a sizable number of studies published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Teaches at Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Received a 2013 “Best Doctors” award.
- M.D. degree from Medical College of Wisconsin at Milwaukee.