Bruce Johnson is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician-researcher who treats mesothelioma.
- Directs the Dana Farber Cancer Institute’s Thoracic Oncology Program and serves as chief clinical research officer.
- Research focuses on studying the impact of genomic changes on targeted treatment of thoracic malignancies and testing novel therapeutic agents.
- Teaches at Harvard Medical School.
- Won the ASCO Cancer Foundation Translational Research Professorship (2008-13); named a Castle Connolly “America’s Top Doctor” (2012).
- M.D. degree from University of Minnesota School of Medicine.