Gregory P. Kalemkerian is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician who treats malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Directs the university’s Multidisciplinary Lung Cancer Clinic, and co-direct its Thoracic Oncology department.
- Chairs the National Cancer Center Network’s Small Cell Lung Cancer Guidelines Panel.
- Extensive research interest in experimental therapeutics.
- Participates in clinical trials evaluating new treatments for mesothelioma.
- Authored more than 50 research and review articles, editorials and book chapters.
- Editorial board member for several prominent professional journals.
- Teaches at University of Michigan Medical School.
- Committee member, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Named several times a “Best Doctor in America.”
- M.D. degree from Northwestern University.