Hedy Lee Kindler is a board-certified oncology and internal medicine physician who specializes in mesothelioma.
- Internationally recognized expert.
- Serves as director of the hospital’s Mesothelioma Program.
- Research focuses on cutting-edge treatments; currently leading a number of clinical trials to validate those treatment innovations.
- Associate editor of the peer-reviewed journal Lung Cancer; written numerous journal articles, review articles, book chapters and abstracts.
- Regular lecturer at important meetings of mesothelioma specialists around the world.
- Immediate past-president of the International Mesothelioma Interest Group; active participant on several committees and boards, including the Science Advisory Board of the Mesothelioma Foundation; member of the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, American Association for Cancer Research, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Named multiple times to “Best Doctors in America,” “America’s Top Doctors for Cancer,” and “Top Doctors in Chicago.”
- M.D. degree from State University of New York Buffalo.