Michael J. Kraut is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician extensively involved in both the research and clinical aspects of mesothelioma treatment.
- Serves as medical director of the hospital’s Providence Cancer Institute and as director of its Thoracic Oncology Program.
- Noted for the extensiveness of his knowledge about mesothelioma and commitment to quality, compassionate care.
- Legacy of significant research.
- Authored or co-authored a number of peer-reviewed journal articles detailing results of studies and clinical trials about various chemotherapy drug combinations and experimental molecular targeted agents.
- Member of the American Association for Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Southwest Oncology Group, and American College of Physicians.
- M.D. degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine.