Eric S. Lambright is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon who has considerable experience with complex pulmonary resections of the sort typical in malignant pleural mesothelioma cases.
- Serves as surgical director of Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s Lung Transplant unit and as chief of Thoracic Surgery at Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Nashville.
- Clinical interest in video-assisted thoracic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques.
- Longtime interest in investigating novel gene therapies.
- Authored or co-authored numerous peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Teaches at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
- Named a Castle Connolly’s “Top Doctor” (2012).
- M.D. degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.