Abraham Lebenthal is an Israeli board-certified general and thoracic surgeon with expertise in mesothelioma.
- Advocates using minimally invasive surgery as appropriate to speed patient recovery and improve outcomes.
- Teaches at Harvard Medical School.
- Serves as director of minimally invasive thoracic surgery at the Veterans Administration Hospital in West Roxbury, Mass.
- M.D. degree from Hebrew University Medical School, Israel.
- M.H.A. degree from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.