Mark W. Lischner is a board-certified pulmonary medicine physician who shares a special bond with U.S. Navy veterans afflicted with mesothelioma.
- Former U.S. Navy officer; served as assistant director of pulmonary services at Navy Hospital in San Diego and as a pulmonary specialist aboard hospital ship U.S.S. Repose at anchor off Vietnam.
- Diplomate of American Board of Internal Medicine and of Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Disease.
- Fellow of American College of Physicians and American College of Chest Physicians.
- Member of the American Thoracic Society and American Medical Association.
- Listed in “Top Doctors” by U.S. News & World Report.
- M.D. degree from Yale University School of Medicine.