Gregory M. Lubiniecki is a board-certified medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine physician who specializes in malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Research focuses on discovery and use of novel therapies to treat mesothelioma and other malignancies of the chest.
- Authored or co-authored numerous peer-reviewed journal articles on a range topics, including emerging medical technologies and the challenges they pose.
- Won Merck & Co. 2008 Award for Excellence and 2003 American Society of Clinical Oncology Merit Award.
- Member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, and International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
- Listed in 2007 edition of Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders.
- M.D. degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.