Timothy W. Mullett is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon who treats malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Serves as surgical director of institution’s Multidisciplinary Lung Cancer Clinic.
- Research focused on early detection.
- Co-authored several peer-reviewed, published studies about the effectiveness of various medical technologies and treatments, such as robotic-assisted surgery and chemotherapy drugs.
- Teaches at University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
- Listed in “America’s Top Doctors” and “America’s Top Doctors for Cancer.”
- M.D. degree from University of Florida School of Medicine