Daniel A. Nader is a board-certified pulmonary, critical care and internal medicine physician who treats malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Serves as national clinical director of Pulmonary/Critical Care for Cancer Treatment Centers of America and as Lung Center director and chief of staff at Southwestern Regional Medical Center.
- Applauded for acting as a vigilant patient advocate to ensure needed care and support are provided.
- Embraces latest advances in diagnosis and treatment.
- Favors use of multidisciplinary team approach, which requires surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and others to jointly map out patient care plans.
- Fellow of American College of Chest Physicians and American College of Physicians.
- Past governor of American College of Chest Physicians.
- Listed as a “Top Doctor” by U.S. News & World Report, Oklahoma magazine and Castle Connelly.
- D.O. degree from University of Health Sciences, Kansas City.