Garrett M. Nash is a board-certified surgeon who specializes in peritoneal mesothelioma.
- Active clinical researcher focusing on clinical trials of new technology and surgical techniques aimed at sparing the greatest number of healthy, non-cancer cells during surgery.
- Authored papers on intraperitoneal chemotherapy, minimally invasive surgery, mechanisms of tumor progression, and predictors of outcome following surgery.
- Teaches at Weill Cornell Medical College, New York.
- M.D. degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- M.P.H. degree from Harvard School of Public Health.