Nathan Pennell is a board-certified medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of pleural mesothelioma and other thoracic malignancies.
- Serves as director of the lung cancer medical-oncology program at Cleveland Clinic’s Taussig Cancer Center.
- Research emphasis on clinical trials of novel therapies.
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
- M.D. degree from University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Ph.D. degree from University of Florida College of Medicine.