Jeffrey L. Port is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon whose focus includes mesothelioma.
- Expert at minimally invasive thoracoscopic diagnosis, cancer staging, and surgery using endobronchial ultrasound and electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy.
- Helped lead development of the hospital’s robotic surgery program.
- Authored numerous journal articles and book chapters on the treatment of lung and esophageal cancer.
- Named a “Best Doctor” of 2012 and 2013 by New York Magazine.
- M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine.