Rafael Santana-Davila is a board-certified medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine physician providing mesothelioma treatment services.
- Favors multidisciplinary team approach to care; known for compassionate handling of cases.
- Makes a point of giving patients and their families detailed, but easy to understand, information about mesothelioma, a prognosis, possible therapies and appropriate clinical trials.
- Utilizes state-of-the-art technologies and treatments to the extent possible.
- Research interest in clinical trials and trying to understand how to better manage mesothelioma and other cancers.
- Teaches at University of Washington in Seattle.
- M.D. degree from Universidad Anahuac, Mexico.