Prashant C. Shah is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon focused on the surgical management of malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Specializes in complex cases.
- Employs minimally invasive and video-assisted thoracic surgery in keeping with a commitment to provide state-of-the-art treatment while also pioneering the newest, most advanced techniques.
- Advocates use of multidisciplinary approach to offer the most effective treatment strategies.
- Authored or co-authored numerous articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Featured on an ABC News series about top doctors.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
- M.D. degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada.