James Stevenson is a board-certified oncology and internal medicine physician who specializes in the treatment of mesothelioma.
- Clinical emphasis on treatments to relieve pain and support quality of life.
- Research focuses on chemotherapy and photodynamic therapy.
- Author of several well-received studies on the chemotherapy drug cisplatin and its effectiveness when used together with other chemotherapy drugs.
- Member of the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer.
- M.D. degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University.