Stacey Su is a board-certified general and thoracic surgeon committed to improving quality of life for mesothelioma patients by providing world-class treatment.
- Expertise in traditional open and new minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Believes ideal care is comprehensive and coordinated; for that reason favors treatment by multidisciplinary teams.
- Very respectful of patients’ feelings and values; encourages open dialogue at all times.
- Dedicated to translating cutting-edge research to the operating room.
- Member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
- Won the 2002 Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award.
- M.D. degree from University of California at San Diego School of Medicine.