Anne S. Tsao is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician who specializes in mesothelioma.
- Serves as director of M.D. Anderson’s Mesothelioma Program, director of its Thoracic Chemo-Radiation Program, and as chair of its Clinical Research Committee.
- Research aim is to acquire better understanding of the biology behind mesothelioma.
- Lead investigator in development of a practical guide to overcoming the handicap doctors face when attempting to measure malignant pleural mesothelioma growth.
- Authored or co-authored a number of important articles published in prestigious peer-reviewed journals.
- Teaches at University of Texas School of Medicine.
- Won a 2012 Patients’ Choice Award.
- M.D. degree from University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.