Nicholas J. Vogelzang is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician who treats testicular and peritoneal mesothelioma cases.
- Renowned for diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Serves as chair and medical director of the enterprise’s Developmental Therapeutics Committee and co-chair of its Genitourinary Committee for U.S. Oncology Research.
- Research interest in identifying, developing and testing more effective ways to stop the spread of mesothelioma.
- Authored or co-authored many peer-reviewed articles, book chapters and abstracts.
- Delivered hundreds of invited lectures and presentations to peers.
- Member of the Mesothelioma Foundation, American Association of Cancer Research, American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Urological Association, European Society for Medical Oncology, and Society of Urologic Oncology.
- M.D. degree from University of Illinois, Chicago.