Marta Batus is a board-certified medical oncology and internal medicine physician who specializes in mesothelioma.
- Proponent of multimodality treatment approaches that include surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy, as appropriate.
- Engaged in research aimed at achieving greater understanding of the molecular nature of tumors and the interaction between cancer cells and the immune system.
- Authored or co-authored several peer-reviewed articles describing proposed new therapeutic strategies.
- Teaches at Rush Medical College.
- M.D. degree from Rush Medical College.