Quincy Siu-Chung Chu is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada specializing in medical oncology.
- Named a Future Leader in Oncology for 2011-2013 by oncologyeducation.com.
- Teaches as associate professor at the University of Alberta.
- Serves as a member of the Medical Advisory Team for Lung Cancer Canada.
- Participates as a member of the Canadian Mesothelioma Foundation.
- Has served as the principal investigator and subinvestigator for numerous novel anti-cancer agents.
- Has written a number of articles dealing with advanced malignant tumors, lung cancer and soft-tissue sarcomas, which have been published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Highest accruing physician for the Clinical Trial Unit within the Cross Cancer Institute.
- Research interests include treating thoracic malignancies and sarcomas; phase I/II clinical trials of innovative anti-cancer agents (lung cancer falls under I and II; mesothelioma falls under II); molecular determinants of response and toxicities of innovative anti-cancer agents; and adult soft-tissue sarcomas.
- M.D. degree from University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada.