Thomas Ng is a thoracic surgeon who treats mesothelioma patients.
- Specializes in cancers of the lung, minimally invasive pulmonary resections, surgical critical care and thoracic oncology.
- Member of the clinic’s Thoracic Multidisciplinary Team.
- Teaches at Brown University’s Warren Alpert Medical School.
- Active with the American College of Surgeons, Canadian Association of Thoracic Surgeons, Cancer and Leukemia Group B, New England Surgical Society, Rhode Island Medical Society, Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, Society of Surgical Oncology and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- M.D. degree from Queen’s University, Faculty of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario, Canada.