Sai Yendamuri is a board-certified surgeon with expertise in mesothelioma.
- Serves as director of institution’s Thoracic Laboratory.
- Special research interest in molecular staging of mesothelioma, cancer screening and risk prediction based on readings of genomic markers.
- Authored and co-authored several journal publications, books and chapters.
- Speaker at the 2007 International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer World Conference in Seoul, Korea.
- Teaches at School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
- Member of the Association for Academic Surgery.
- M.D. degree from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.